Friday, December 3, 2010

Musing from Driving...Part 1

Don't you hate it when you get behind a truck, and you come to a fork in the road and you are PRAYING that Mr. Slow Truck Man is going to turn? Then he doesn't and you get all annoyed all over again...Happens all the time.

I love when I am cleaning and I run out of paper towels.

I love a fast food places, when you are standing in line forever, and the person ahead of you takes ten minutes ordering. You have been here the same amount of time, seen the same 'menu', as it were...how hard is the ordering?

I think the rat race is fun, know what is funner though? Picking your kid up from school. I swear its like a free for all. Moms, dads, grandparents, caregivers etc, all running through open doors (when they finally open), like the crazy people on Black Friday. Instead of the elusive 50inch TV for $100.00 they are getting a kid. I am not kidding. Go to an elementary school at pick up someday. Just don't be a creeper about it, we parents hate that.

Circulars - you know the ones you get in the mail once a week for the local drugstore and supermarket...WHY? I can find them online, THANK YOU!! Stop wasting the trees, and my time, with these!

That was just today...I wonder what tomorrow will bring....

1 comment: