Monday, December 27, 2010

Clean or Just clean enough....

Difficult to say, but when one is talking about the bathroom, I believe there is not such thing as too clean. I read an article once that stated that people shouldn't be afraid to use public toilets because, by law, the are kept super clean and usually have to be clean every six hours. (or something to that effect). They were basically saying that public toilets were cleaner then the one you sit on every day! Eww. So this spawned my obsessive compulsive bathroom cleaning disorder. I (for this post) went online to try to find out what the average person considers normal for cleaning their bathroom. The results were shocking to say the least. Once a month was common (gross), as was bi-monthly, once a week and when people come over. Seriously people. Two rooms in every house that should be CLEANED DAILY??! Kitchen and Bathroom. Seriously.

I am not saying I am a perfect housekeeper. I'm not. I just think that the bathroom and kitchen should be at the top of list of things to clean...daily!


 The above picture belongs to: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/...go to that site...be amazed and overjoyed at the wonder you have found! :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Bathroom and Kitchen's are priorities!! I have been in some public restrooms though that are totally not cleaned every 6 hours LOL

    ReplyDelete