Monday, November 29, 2010

Things that annoy me...Part One

~~People who yap on cell phones while waiting in line. I really don't care if doctor is giving you a video feed to your colonoscopy. Nor am I amused when because you are yapping on your phone to your nanny you can't be bothered to find your credit card, thus holding up the entire line. 
~~People who don't use turn signals. Is it really that hard to inform the people around of your next move? I hear new all cars are equip with turn signals.
~~Parents who overly spoil their children I am not talking about treating your kids...no I do that as well and some may think my kid is spoiled. What I am talking about is that crap that you see in stores. Kids freaking out, parents giving them what they want to shut them up. People who let their kids dictate there lives. No bedtimes, no limits, never saying no to them. Its criminal. There are many forms of child abuse and that is one of them... 

That is all for now. 

1 comment:

  1. I talk on my phone in lines LOL
    I ALWAYS use my turn signal! I haaaate it when I don't know what someone's doing haha
    Spoiled kids = spoiled adults *shudder*

    ReplyDelete